ED-CAHPS will soon be a reality. DTA has teamed up with MyRounding to create this brand new eBook to answer questions that surround ED-CAHPS. Those organizations that start early, hardwiring processes and behaviors in alignment with the new tool, will debut at the top of the database. Your emergency department has the potential to set the tone for your entire organization. Now is the time to seize your opportunity!
By reading this eBook, you’ll learn:
- What to expect from ED-CAHPS
- Best practices for preparing your emergency department today
- How to reimage your “waiting” room
- and much more!
Free Webinar: Exploring ED-CAHPS
Wednesday, November 11, 2015 | 1 p.m. MT
Please join us for our ED-CAHPS webinar hosted by two experts in the field. Janiece Gray, Founding Partner of DTA Healthcare Solutions and former Director of Performance Improvement & Patient Experience for Allina Health System and Steve Bachtel, Chief Commercial Officer for MyRounding and 20-year patient experience and healthcare veteran. Questions and comments will be fielded for live discussion and ideation.
Topics covered will include:
- Current state of ED-PEC and ED-CAHPS
- Strategies for migrating to the new tool
- Best practices for improving the ED patient experience